SEO ~ Search Engine Optimization
Don’t Lose Potential Customers Because They Find Your Competitor’s Web Site First!
According to Nielsen/NetRatings, ninety-two percent of the online population visits a search engine, portal or community site every month! Can you afford not to be found?
- Search Engine Submission
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Ranking
- Search Engine Positioning
- Search Engine Placement
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of constantly fine-tuning your Web site’s components to improve its search engine rankings. SEO can:
- Drive more qualified traffic
- Increase leads and sales
- Maximize brand visibility
- Become a cost effective addition to your online marketing mix
ISM Interactive’s annual SEO service begins by getting a baseline rating of where your site falls in the search engine results for your keywords. We then undertake a detailed analysis of your site’s components as well as what your competitors’ sites with higher rankings are doing. We then issue a Recommended Changes Report for alterations your webmaster will need to implement. Once those changes are implemented, we hand-submit your newly optimized site to the Top search engines for re-indexing (this is a very important benefit, as many search engines are beginning to block automated software submittal tools).
ISM Interactive re-visits this cycle four times (once/quarter) throughout the year.
Our Services include:
- Pre-optimization ranking evaluation by keywords/keyphrase
- Quarterly analysis and Recommended Changes Report
- Manual submission to Top Search Engines and Directories
- Dedicated account representative who keeps on top of this ever-changing industry
Contact Us Today ~ You Could Be On The Web Tomorrow…